21. Mai 2014

Baby Girl

Hallo zusammen, da mir die Baby Karten so langsam ausgehen hier mal eine Mädchen Karte. Ich fand das mit dem Kleidchen so süß. :)

Today I made a baby girl card, the dress is cut with with my silhouette cameo. I found this  inspiring blog of papersmooches and just added this card to the "Anything goes" challenge. The little flower on the skirt is from papersmooches free digital stamps. I used one of these flowers as embellishments on the dress.


here is the link to all the other free digital stamps


I hope you like my little baby girl dress. :)

2 Kommentare:

  1. this is precious, luv the embellishments! So glad you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Love the use of the digi image. Thanks for playing along with us at the PS Sparks challenge.

    AntwortenLöschen

Please leave a comment. I can't wait to read your ideas about my projects!
Wenn du auf meinem Blog kommentierst, werden die von dir eingegebenen Formulardaten (und unter Umständen auch weitere personenbezogene Daten, wie z. B. deine IP-Adresse) an Google-Server übermittelt. Mehr Infos dazu findest du in meiner Datenschutzerklärung (https://schnipselschnecke-angela.blogspot.com/p/impressum.html) und in der Datenschutzerklärung von Google (https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=de).